Mortgage Lending at Marshall County State Bank
You can own a home and we can help! Marshall County State Bank can take the stress of out the home buying process and help you determine the financing that works for you.
When you are ready to purchase a new home, make improvements to your existing home, or even use the equity you have built up to cover a major purchase or expense, we offer many different loan options, including:
Low Down Payment Home Purchase Loans(USDA Rural Development, FHA, HomeReady, VA)
- In some cases, cash to close can be close to $0
- Thirty-year fixed rates
- Borrowers need not be first-time homebuyers
Conventional Purchase Loans
- Competitive rates and closing costs
- Cover a variety of real estate purchases including lake homes and recreational land
- Option for both secondary market and in-bank loans
New Construction Loans
- Flexible construction terms for building a new home or extensive remodeling to an existing home
- Tracking of all draws and lien waivers during the construction period
- Smooth transition from construction to permanent financing
Home Equity Loans
- Funds can be used for things like home improvement, major purchases, large expenses, or debt consolidation
- Flexible loan terms
- Bridge loans/temporary financing options
Start planning today!
How much do I need for a rainy day, retirement, my child's education, a dream vacation.
Calculate how much you will need for those special times.Get Started!